25 KEYS OF HAPPINESS.“The love Behind Your Smile of happiness’’
25 KEYS OF HAPPINESS.
“The love Behind Your Smile of happiness’’
Happiness is the only goal on earth that all people without exception are seeking to attain; happiness is a state of mind or feeling characterized by love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy.
Research has identified a number of attributes that correlate with happiness: relationships and social interaction, marital status, employment, health, democratic freedom, optimism, religious involvement, income and proximity to other happy people.
the following are tips for the attainment of happiness:
- Know that if you do not live within the scope of today, your thoughts will be scattered, your affairs will become confused, and your anxiety will increase.
- Forget the past and all that it contained, focus on the present.
- Do not completely preoccupy yourself with the future and then discard the present. Be balanced in life; prepare yourself adequately for all situations.
- Do not be shaken by criticism; instead, be firm. Be sure that in proportion to your worth, the level of people’s criticism rises. Also, make good use of criticism in discovering your shortcomings and faults, and let it drive you toward self-improvement.
- Have complete faith in ALLAH (SWC) and perform good deeds; these are the ingredients that makeup a good and happy life.
- If you desire peace, tranquility, and comfort, you can find it all in the remembrance of ALLAH.
- You should know with certainty that everything that happens, occurs in accordance with the heavenly judgment.
- Do not expect gratitude from anyone.
- Train yourself to be prepared for the worst possibility.
- Perhaps what has happened is in your best interest, even though you may not understand how that can be so.
- Remember that you are better off than many others
- Relief comes from one hour to the next. Indeed, with each difficulty there is relief.
- In both times of hardship and ease, one should turn to request and prayer, either patiently contented or thankful.
- Calamities should strengthen your heart and reshape your outlook in a positive way.
- Do not let trivialities (the state of being unimportant or dealing with unimportant things) be the cause of your destruction?
- Assume an easy-going attitude and avoid anger.
- Life is bread, water, and shade; so do not be troubled by a lack of any other material thing.
- A daunting (confident about some thing difficult you have to do) evil that seemingly will happen usually never occurs.
- Look at those who have more afflictions and be grateful that you have less.
- Bear in mind the fact that Allah loves those who endure trials with steadfastness, so seek to be one of them.
- Constantly repeat those supplications that the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, taught us to say during times of hardship.
- Work hard at something that is productive, and cast off idleness.
- Do not spread rumors and do not listen to them. If you hear a rumor inadvertently, do not believe it.
- Know that your malice and your striving to seek revenge are much more harmful to your health than they are to your antagonist.
- The hardships that befall you atone for your sins, if you endure with patience.
- All Thanks to Allah Presented by: Farhan Mahamed Eggeh Farxaan42@hotmail.com